After the rimless glasses are loaded, the overall appearance is adjusted, and then the lens is adjusted according to the face of the wearer. Avoid adjusting the punching position when adjusting. Try to use two adjusting pliers to adjust the joint. If necessary, remove the spectacle lens.
If the two spectacle lenses are not in a line, first check if the screws are fast. If it is fast, check if there is any distortion at the bridge of the nose. Use the nose bridge to twist the bridge and twist the glasses into a line.
When the frameless frame increases the frame width, if the frame width is too small due to the small mirror angle, the nose bridge should be adjusted first, and then the external opening angle should be adjusted. When the glasses are placed on the table, the temples cannot fall on the table at the same time. First loosen the screws on the glasses, then adjust the temples to the parallel position, and then tighten the screws.
Face alignment with rimless glasses
1. Check the appearance of the newly-equipped rimless glasses first, and meet the technical requirements.
2. Then observe the type of the face of the optician, such as the height of the nose, whether the eyebrows are symmetrical, the height of the ears, and the width of the face.
3. Trial wear, during the trial wear process, find discomfort, according to the face of the optician to match.
The first step is to adjust the width and width of the two temples to match the width and width of the face.
The second step is to adjust the height of the nose pads to match the bridge of the nose. It is advisable to leave the lower side of the glasses a few millimeters away from the face.
In the third step, the length of the temple is adjusted to match the distance from the eye to the ear.
In the fourth step, some of the opticians have a special face shape, one ear is leaning forward, one ear is behind, one eyebrow is high, and one eyebrow is low and the asymmetry should be adjusted as necessary, but it is necessary to explain the situation to the optician. .
1. When punching glasses are matched, if the glasses are relatively high-grade, do not make hard adjustments. When you need to loosen the screws, loosen the screws. When you need to remove the lens, remove the lens.
2. After the calibration is completed, check if the two lenses are loose. Use the sleeve to tighten the screws.
To tell the optician, wear glasses with both hands to avoid deforming the frame and rupture the lens.
3. When rubbing the lens, pinch the lens side by hand, do not pinch the frame to prevent the screw from loosening.